Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wednesday morning story time

This week I did Goldilocks and the Three Bears, featuring my infamous interpretive gesturing powers, for the televised morning announcements in one of the elementary schools where I work. I have been asked to do a story for the Wednesday morning announcements each week.

Might there be suggestions for traditional, or not so traditional, stories that will fit such a format?

I'll get the list started with two obvious suggestions:

-Three Little Pigs
-Little Red Riding Hood

1 Comments:

Blogger Tempest said...

Three Billy Goats Gruff
Little Red Hen (my personal favorite for teaching the moral of help out or you don't get any cake!)
Rumpelstiltskin
For not-so-traditional, take a look at the Goose Girl.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home