Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Last minute addition: The Conga Line to Phnom Penh with Ms. Johansson

A dream in Saigon before leaving for Phnom Penh:

I was in a conga line on the way across the Vietnam/Cambodia border. It kept being interrupted by those who wouldn't conga in unison and I was worried that we weren't going to make it to our destination. Just when things began to progress, the person behind me starts giggling and depantsing me (some say pantsing, it means to pull ones pants down). I would get annoyed and pull them back up but this person insisted on repeating this preposterous disruption time and again.

I finally turn around to see Scarlett Johansson laughing while halfheartedly doing the conga line dance. I yell, "Ms. Johahsson, please! You may be gorgeous and you seem to be a nice person, but really! If you continue we'll never make it to Phnom Pehn."

1 Comments:

Blogger hollandaise said...

I read this whole entry negecting to read the first line where you said ¨dream¨.now i understand. but before, mann, i was in awww and disbelief. i miss you my fellow expat.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home