Friday, January 16, 2009

Leaving for Southeast Asia tomorrow

I've been busy, there is much to post about but little time to do so! Do not fret, I shall deliver.

This is just a short note that I'm leaving, with a couple of fellow American/Teacher/Witness friends (Joel and Azure) for a backpacking/train trip of Southeast Asia tomorrow for two and a half weeks. Starting in Vietnam where I will split off by myself in Hanoi to go down to Danang for 4-5 days of surfing. I will then meet up with J&A to go into Saigon (aka Ho Chi Min) and then into Cambodia. We will end the trip with a couple of days in Bangkok and a couple in Kuala Lumpur, Maylasia.

I do apologize for my perhaps bad spelling and the cursory informational nature of this entry. Hmmm. Perhaps I should put in a couple of pics from the last couple of months without any explanation? Ok..., here it goes.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home